The Pennsylvania Association of Broadcasters is pleased to offer a new member benefit starting in 2024: reimbursement for radio and television interns for member stations. This wonderful opportunity provides for interns to gain knowledge and experience in many aspects of broadcasting. Internships enhance the possibility of future careers in radio and television broadcasting.
• Internships are provided directly by PAB member stations.
• PAB will reimburse member station at the conclusion of the internship.
• Maximum reimbursement will be for 4 weeks or 180 hours at $15.00 per hour.
• To qualify for the PAB Internship Program, the member station must participate in the PEP/NCSA program.
• The intern should be exposed to all areas of broadcasting including sales, community relations, news, and IT/engineering.
• For the member station to receive reimbursement, the intern should author a 500-word summary titled “My (station call letters) Broadcast Internship Experience” which will become the property of the PAB.
Please stay tuned for more details and reimbursement request forms on this page.