August 23, 2019
Beasley Media Group gave out this years Outstanding Achievement Awards at it’s annual Management Meeting, Wednesday in Philadelphia. The celebration honored the outstanding achievements and contributions made by individual employees and radio stations over the preceding twelve months.
The 2019 Winners include:
• Mary Menna – Market Manager of the Year/ Boston
• WMMR-FM – Station of the Year (Large Market)/ Philadelphia
• WDHA-FM – Medium Market/ New Jersey
• Paul Blake – Director of Sales of the Year/Philadelphia
• Mike Thomas – Program Director of the Year/WBZ-FM/ 98.5 The Sports Hub/Boston
• Rachel Pitts – Digital Content Professional of the Year/Tampa
• Chris Lobono – Digital Sales Professional of the Year/Boston
• Keith Smeal – Technology Award/ Philadelphia
• John Coury – Market Controller of the Year/ Boston
In addition, legendary WMGK-FM Midday Personality Debbi Calton was recognized for her many contributions on the station over the past 26 years and in the radio industry. WMMR-FM was also honored for its recent year-long celebration of the station’s 50th Anniversary on the airwaves in Philadelphia.